Tuesday 5 June 2018

Wow!!! Wallet!

Hello I am back with another project of mine.


Bags and wallets have always fascinated me and  I happened to collect them all the time…

In this project of mine I have tried to make a beautiful wallet that would match a couple of my attires.






This has been created with the Decoupage papers (from Itsy Bitsy) out of which I have separate the roses.


I have first primed the wallet with gesso (this step can be avoided if the wallet is white and the background suits you well but I personally prefer to use one coat of gesso before starting the Decoupage).
Once the coat has dried up I have placed the cut roses in a desired pattern and adhered that using the decoupage glue.
I have given another coat of the Glue on to the entire wallet.


I have then picked up complimenting colors (chalk paint has been used here) and colored the area that has been left out to complete the wallet.I have added a little tinge of gold along with the colors.


I have then stamped small tendril like images in bronze and gold color.



The next step is the application of the third coat of decoupage glue.


After this I have added small flowers to the clutch and a chipboard ”Beautiful”.
The chip board has been embossed using the gold embossing powder to give it a metallic gold look.


Finally the entire thing is varnished.


Here it's ready to go….


1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear.....
    I totally love this clutch. Thank you for playing along this month's challenge at ItsyBitsy
    Hugs
    DT Mukta

    ReplyDelete

Kaushali Creations: We care...

Kaushali Creations: We care... : I welcome yet another day, a beautiful day! There is so much that we emotionally and financially invest a...