Monday 4 June 2018

Hand made gift box!!!!

Well who does not love gifts.....and butterflies, flowers, beautiful trinkets.... we all do… don't we.

Taking a cue from origami I have tried to create small keep box.
Femininity is generally associated with the colour pink but I have used my personal favourite the colour blue..
The hero of this particular project is my topper which is based on a chip board I have covered it up over it some pattern paper(this one is from Papericious)


I have added hand made foam wild roses and some small wild flowers.Then there a beautiful butterflies that is ready to fly away…
The flap of the case is held up with a magnetic tape, so it's easy to open it up.
The base is again made with sturdy chip board so these boxes stand strong.


Here it is… a lovely box to hold your favourites..


Do me know what you think about it.

This piece is put in for the Papericious may challenge

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift box.. thank you for playing at Papericious challenge DT Daksha Popat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift box and love the layers! Thanks for playing with us at Papericious this month! - DT Sunila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant.Thank you for playing with us at Papericious this month. DT Pavitra Chanchal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty...Thank you for playing with us at Papericious challenge this month
    DT Kriti Mishra

    ReplyDelete

Kaushali Creations: We care...

Kaushali Creations: We care... : I welcome yet another day, a beautiful day! There is so much that we emotionally and financially invest a...