Thursday 24 May 2018

To Life.. with love and hope!



However dark the paths we trail tend to be….. its love and hope that will sail us through the darkest and the toughest patches.

I am a novice to the mixed media form of art and have always wanted to explore it. So that brings me to do my current project.
I am sure a lot of people would agree that art apart from beatification has a message to spread…. 

I have made this piece with the same idea. When the tough, dark times come by it is love of our dear ones and hope that is going to keep us going!!!!

This is a very simple altered frame, I have primed it with gesso there is some textured stenciling done (roses, my favorite).
Added in some chip board pieces to enhance the height. There are some handmade flowers added too.

The hero is my textured chip board that hold two sentiments and fussy cut colorful butterflies.




On to you guys… let me know what you think about it.

Entering the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. This is really lovely! Great textures. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping back in to say: Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics this month. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely project. Fabulous textures and details.
    Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes we all have dark times. Your artful piece is a reminder that we are not alone. Thank you for joining with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty altered frame. Love the colours and the details. Thank you for joining us at Rhedd's Creative spirit. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Kaushali Creations: We care...

Kaushali Creations: We care... : I welcome yet another day, a beautiful day! There is so much that we emotionally and financially invest a...