Tuesday 22 May 2018

A steal from Antiquity





Hello to my fellow crafters,
Well this project of mine shows my love for antiques. I have put in all my efforts to justify that some things are just timeless beauties.
In this blog I am not taking you through the detailed making process of the box.
May we now flip through the pages of history???


This is a basic MDF box which has been primed first, textured and then painted.
I have then decoupaged the box with beautiful Roses, again these flowers remind me of timeless beauty. I have embellished with some painted chip-board cut outs.


But what I have extremely loved in this entire project is the heat embossing I did on the corners of the box!! I have just loved the way this one step has enhanced the beauty of the box by folds.

On to you guys.. Do let me know what you think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaushali Creations: We care...

Kaushali Creations: We care... : I welcome yet another day, a beautiful day! There is so much that we emotionally and financially invest a...